Dental tourism is the practice of
traveling outside of one's country to get dental care. For instance,
a U.S. citizen may travel to India to undergo surgery for dental
implants there. Another example is an Australian traveling to India
for oral procedures.
Many countries have excellent national health insurance schemes – Canada, Australia or the UK, for example. Teeth, for some reason, are often not considered part of the 'body' and coverage is usually minimal. Dental tourism then becomes a necessity rather than a luxury.
Dental Tourism in India:
Cheap Dental Care or Exotic Vacation?
If you can afford to go to the dentist at all, then you can afford to travel overseas for treatment – and throw in a vacation for free!
As dental prices climb and insurance cover decreases, alternatives to expensive dental care have become less of a luxury and more of a need.
Imagine this: you could fly to Goa in India , lie on the beach for a week, get your teeth whitened and have a new porcelain crown made and placed – all for less than the price of a single crown back home.
or find yourself in Rishikesh in the middle of mountains and
clouds with a HAPPY SMILE.
BBB Technology will demystify it all for you by answering your questions about dental tourism and telling you about:
· average dental costs in each state in India , for each procedure
· safety concerns about dental care abroad
· where to find the cheapest treatments and how to get there easily
· how to get the kind and level of treatment you'd expect back home
· what to watch out for, and which questions to ask
· dental scams, and how to avoid them
· where the specialists are
· whether to use a professional dental tourism agency
· how to find English-speaking dentists wherever you decide to get treatment
You'll find everything you need to make an informed, independent decision about where to go and how to pay for your new, bright smile.
· How little a Delhi dentist can cost you
· Why a Mumbai dentist can give you a brighter smile
· How Dental Tourism India surgeries are run by US-trained dentists
· About dentistry in India in the latest facilities
· How to choose a clinic for cosmetic dentistry in India
· Why taking a dental vacation in India is so cheap
· How dental care in India leads the pack when it comes to cost-saving
· Where to get a list of dentists in India
· All about affordable dental care in India
…and anything else you need to make up your mind on whether dental travel is for you.
How do you think your money is better spent: sitting in an expensive dental chair at home, or lying on the beach while a highly-trained dental specialist fashions your crowns or implants at less than half the going price?
Many Cosmetic Dentists in India will keep you only for a day, giving you plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the country. If you do need return visits, you'll still have plenty of time to be a tourist – after all, your clinic won't be far from the tourist sites.
Our dental healthcare holidays exclusive package offers you a complete Healthcare package including the Healthcare procedure by the reputed specialist Doctor .The final cost of the procedure and package will be quoted by dental after the consultation and assessment of the individual case by the Doctor. dental exclusive package would include:
Procedure: Cost of the Healthcare procedure quoted by Doctor.
Return Air tickets: dental would be pleased to book your and the accompanied person's return air tickets with the airline of your choice.
Transfers: Airport to Accommodation (Hotel), For Pre and Post procedure consultations and procedure, Accommodation (Hotel) to Airport.
Personal bilingual Assistant: For Pre and post procedure consultation sessions, Procedure session, Local city tours and Airport transfers.
Accommodation: You can choose the category of Hotel -the applicable price of package varies accordingly.
Local City Tour: 01 day – Local sight seeing and market visit.
Personal Communication device: Cellular phone for the use during your stay in India.
Post procedure luxury vacation tour: A post procedure luxury vacation tour to any exotic destination of your choice in India, Nepal or Bhutan or Dubai or Thailand or Singapore.
All Applicable Taxes
Breakfast, Meals and Beverages.
Incidental travel and stop over costs.
Incidental medical costs.